Monday, July 11, 2005

One Good Thing ...

I have the whole day off and I've washed my car. And surfed some blogs. That's about it up to this point. I have to say the car really did need it. I think that is going to be all the outside time I can take today though, as I really want to avoid the neighbors right now. TMI from them, starting last nite.

I came home and was just about ready to pull in the drive way when I realized that the neighbors son (who is like 4) was taking a wild wee on my front yard fence. And I mean swinging all around. So with a raised eyebrow, I parked the car. As I got out, I could hear that the bums had set up shop on the berm behind our houses and were making comments on the other neighbors girls who were running up and down the driveway in their swimsuits. The oldest girl is like 12 and the youngest 6. I decided I'd better wander back to their house and let their Grandpa know what the blackberry bushes were saying.

After I talked to him I figured I'd stop by the Mad Whizzer's house and ask his momma to restrict his "watering" to her own front yard. She decided to tell me how the lawnmower shot her with a rock, show me her stitches and then flash me her ass because she had a bruise from falling over after getting attacked by the rock. I managed to avoid talking to drunken monkey since she wasn't home. As usual. Thank gods, cause I don't know what I would have done with anymore flashing of body parts.

And my family wonders why I stay in the house. Yeesh.

No comments: