Monday, July 18, 2005

More Hot Weather

I hate it when it is hot. When you sweat when you're lying around, it's too hot. When getting a drink out of the fridge is a major ordeal, it's too hot. When you end up burning yourself with the seat belt, it's too hot. Gak. I'd rather be too cold that too hot. You can only get so naked but when it's cold you can always kidnap blankets off the bed.

My front door faces west and I leaned up against it and immediately told the hubby that we need a different house. The front door was warmer than I was. Yuck. I've tried watering down the yard in the morning and keeping the a/c filter clean but the weather is doing its best to defeat me. On another note, yes I finished Harry Potter #6 and no, I'm not telling you what happens.

"All books are alike in that they are truer than if they had happened, and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was. If you can get so that you can give that to people, than you are a writer." - Ernest Hemingway

No comments: