Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fireworks and Crappy Neighbors

/rant on

So, you want to set off some fireworks? Cool. I'm all for setting off fireworks. But how about we try it drunk? How about you come out of your house and watch your twin boys who are only seven pick the lit ones up off the ground to hold them? Isn't that cool? How about you nail a spinner to my wooden fence and then set that bastard off? How about chucking lit fireworks onto the neighbors private property to scare her dogs? I am beyond impressed you low life fucking drunk. Way to go.

I also noticed that you were too entirely cool to even have a garden hose anywhere near. I bet that can of beer will do to put out the grass you were catching on fire. Too bad the asphalt main street was less than 50 feet away, I wouldn't want you to have to walk down there to set all that cool stuff off.

So how about I call the landlord and tell them I've had enough? Will that impress you? Good.

/rant off

No comments: