Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Interesting

I went out at the crack of dawn to work and came home an hour later and went back to bed. I've got several merchandising jobs and this particular company is horrible. They don't support their people on the jobs, they don't train worth a darn, they don't have the right documentation for the jobs they send people out on, and so-on and so-forth. I don't think I'll keep this one, especially since they merged with another company. And? 1990 is calling and they want their website back people. Seriously, of the merchandising jobs I have, this is the worst website I've seen. It looks like an escapee of geocities. All it needs is a flashing banner. Oy.

Also, watching Criminal Minds tonight and after that Storm Chasers. I'm also finishing Jim Butcher's Side Jobs. It has a story/novella in it set after Changes. I'm not going to say more except buy it, it is worth it.

Note: I buy, borrow and beg books. Side Jobs = bought. I don't get paid for this stuff.

No comments: