Thursday, May 31, 2007

200

200 posts.

I didn't think I'd make it this far. I started out thinking that this blogging trip was just a fad I was going through. Guess not.

I surfed today and found all kinds of interesting things: Zube Girl had her a baby girl : ) , Dooce is going crazy with the contractors in her house, Rad Fanny is getting married and Jay at Kill the Goat is having her some rough life moments right now. I don't know these girls in real life and I wouldn't since they are spread over half the globe but if I could? Oh yes I would. The Nets bring the most interesting people to my attention and even if I'm not spreading the love and commenting like a fool, (which would require a NAME or something - I'm such a chicken sh*t) I'm interested in their stories, the real and the poetical.

You gals rock. I wish I could write about my life as half as well as you all do.

No comments: