Monday, May 01, 2006

Books For My Pleasure...

Finished "Throne of Jade" and I can't wait for number three, "Black Powder War." This series is a fast and fun read. I also like what she's done with the ideas of dragons and riders. Fascinating.

Also finished my reread of Anne McCaffrey and I remember why I liked these so much. I read them when I was younger, junior high - high school, when my reading tastes were more . . . immature. The story is there and the characters, but it is almost like an outline. I want someone to come along and fill in all the details. Everything just seems to move too fast. Still, a good light read, which is what I needed after all the cleaning and cleaning and cleaning.

3. R is for Ricochet - Sue Grafton

4. Dragonquest - Anne McCaffrey (I hate to only read one of a series.)

No comments: