Thursday, May 18, 2006

All the Things I Have Read...

In the last two weeks. Sorry I've been gone so long, I needed a break from the world so I retreated to my imagination. Anyway, it seems my imagination needed some quality reading time. I ended up reading around eight books this week and I think I've finally finished my marathon run.

Monday Mourning, Murder List, Talk to The Hand, R is for Ricochet, Shadow of Sagnami, Druid's Sword, Daughter of the Blood, Heir to the Shadows, Queen of the Darkness. There is another one wriggling around trying to get me to remember its name, but for the moment this list will have to do.

I think I'll go start a series I've got the whole set around so I have something else to occupy my time until work tomorrow.

"All words are pegs to hang ideas on." - Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: