Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Downloading

I have learned the fine art of downloading and it is good. At least it is for now. I've just spent the past two days downloading various things that I've wanted to watch for forever now and I'm happy. :) The computer is making progress and he's had it working this weekend, although he just took it apart again to put in tubing and lights to make the tubing glow. Hopefully, it'll still be working after he puts it all back together again.

In other fun news, our new neighbors (actually just the guy back there) are the go-to guys for the not-so-nice elements in town and they also have a lot of "friends." *Sigh* At least they're quiet. I find it hard to take a man too seriously when he's having a conversation over the fence with me while wearing his Monsters, Inc. tm slippers. :)

Just so y'all know, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig rock.

No comments: