Monday, January 18, 2010

Books

2. The Dragon Book - ed. by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois

I liked it. Lots of little short stories, some better than others. I liked Naomi Novik's short - it gave a little background story to her Temeraire world.

3. Leviathan - by Scott Westerfeld

I cannot wait to read the next one in the series. (Behemoth) Steampunk vs. Darwin science and it's fascinating. And I love the cover.

4, 5, and 6. These are by Megan Whalen Turner - The Thief, The Queen of Attolia, and The King of Attolia.

Got these as a recommend from the Book Smugglers and I am going to happily recommend to others. Fantastic storyline about a thief and what he's sent to steal and how that all works out. At least, that's the first book. :)

Nothing I didn't like in this batch, good books all around.

No comments: