Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ant Farm

I watch them crawl.
Under the door and across the floor.
Over the washer ...Look! theres some more.

Up the cabinets to the sink,
I'm not quite sure what to think.
There's nothing there,
I've checked it out
But yet they move all about.

The little buggers, they just won't leave
I'm not quite sure what they think to acheive.
I think they just want to drive me bats,
They think its fun (the little rats!)

I scrub and I scower,
they've even driven me to cleaning the shower.
But yet they keep coming and wandering around,
like kitty litter covering the ground.

One of these days I'll go on a spree,
killing them madly and laughing with glee.
Just right now I'm in despair,
I can't get rid of them - it's JUST NOT FAIR.

Death To All Ants! It is my war cry.
Death To All Ants! Die, Die, DIE!

No comments: